Discussions under Developer Forum

Use with master pages?

first post: PaulHuelskamp wrote: Has anyone successfully used LightBox.NET with ASPX Master Pages? ...

Problem with LightBox and UpdatePanel

first post: MarcoBosio wrote: I've try to put a LightBox control inside an UpdatePanel. Into thi...

Medium Trust Environment?

first post: jrblack10 wrote: Let me first begin with thank you for developing and sharing this c...

latest post: deesnider wrote: It's one of the settings in the AssemblyInfo.cs file. I edited the...

Hyperlink at runtime

first post: Azkaban wrote: Hi to all, I'm trying to add hyperlinks images at runtime to a plac...

latest post: Azkaban wrote: Well I found the problem, if you use ajax with LighBox.Net and into...

Flash Issue

first post: murattyilmaz wrote: Hi there, I have built a web site and used the lb.net. My s...

latest post: jglozano wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Gallery extension with imaging resizing

first post: RyanONeill wrote: Hi, I've written a couple of classes to run alongside lightbox....

latest post: jglozano wrote: RyanONeill wrote: Hi, I've written a couple of classes to r...

Modal Forms

first post: bmains wrote: Hello, Do you plan to create a custom panel control that can be...

latest post: jglozano wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 4358. You may wish to ...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions